Welcome to Learning Design and Technology at SDSU
Transforming the way people learn and perform through smart design
Now accepting Fall 2015 applications
What is LDT @ SDSU?
- A cutting edge field of study that prepares you in the systematic design, implementation, and evaluation of learning environments, programs, and products.
- An internationally recognized faculty, and world-renowned and accredited programs.
- Many options to advance your career, online and on campus, including a Master’s degree, seminars, an undergraduate minor, and certificates in instructional technology, instructional design, and distance education.
- A highly authentic, hands-on and problem-based approach to achieve your professional goals with our innovative “designLAB” model centered on real projects, real clients, and real opportunities for leadership and collaboration with community partner organizations.
- A close-knit alumni network with graduates who are recognized leaders in the field across business, government, military, K12, higher education, and non-profit.
Want to learn more?
- Learn more about the Learning Design and Technology program at SDSU.
- Find out how to apply to our programs.
- Find out if LDT@SDSU is right for you — Learn more about careers and employers, and hear various LDT/EDTEC alumni talk about where they came from, how they got into LDT/EDTEC, and what they’re doing now with their degrees.